Monday, November 5, 2012

AppCasher referral code/ID

Use my AppCasher referral code/ID: 124034, and earn 200 points.

If you did not register with appCasher yet:
1) Click the following link on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod:
                http://www.appcasher.com/m?r=124034&s=link
2) Sign up and install appCasher profile.
3) Validate your email address.

AppCasher allows you to get free Amazon and iTunes gift cards. All you need to do is try out apps and earn enough points.

Just download apps provided through appCasher and use the app for at least 30 seconds. Then, check appCasher. Once you see that you earn the points of that app (usually 250 points, or 25 cents, for each app), you can choose to keep the app or delete it. Most apps do not require any personal information. I did not have to give any away.

AppCasher is very similar to FreeAppDaily, FreeMyApps, TapJoy, and other rewards websites. However, I personally prefer appCasher, because earning points is quicker and there are less apps/deals that require personal information. So far, I've earned 10,000 credits in a day, and a $15 iTunes gift card requires 15,000 credits.

Update: I've already got my first iTunes $15 gift card, and I'm working on my second. I'm now at 13,500 credits; just need 1,500 more.

10 comments:

  1. Wanna know what who gives the best rewards?

    http://www.squidoo.com/android-apps-that-give-rewards2

    http://www.squidoo.com/iphone-apps-that-give-rewards2

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hacked appcasher id is 8578, it gives you 10000 instead of 500. It also gives you 500 for each app you try instead of 250. Made this hack myself and im happy to share it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My app casher code is 832230. It gives you a lot of points! Please share! Put In my code to find out how many points you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1015765 enter this code and pure magic occurs, two words cha ching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit this site for the hack of AppCasher: http://referralappcasher.blogspot.it/
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1306458 get 5468 tokens instead of 200

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally hacked and number is 2826686. Use it and get 5555 points

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is latest referral code: 2955716, use it.

    ReplyDelete